Friday 28 September 2012

Challenge: Day 28 - Inspired By A Flag


Hi ladies! Just a quick post to show you my 'Inspired By A Flag' mani, I was speaking to my dad earlier whilst wondering what the heck I could do for a flag mani since I didn't want to do just anything, which was probably going to be a Union Jack flag, when it hit me that I should do a flag mani inspired by my dad! He's a Warrant Officer in the Royal Navy and has been in the Navy ever since he was 17 so I knew I wanted to incorporate the Royal Navy flag into my mani, which you can see on my Middle finger. The Irish, Scottish and English flags are for where my dads heritage is from (Ireland), where he lives (Scotland) and where he was born (England). I started off with a base of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my Index, Middle and Pinky fingers and a base of China Glaze - Want My Bawdy on my Ring finger, then using acrylic paint for all the detailing except for the Irish Flag, which I used BarryM - Spring Green and OPI - Hot & Spicy.




So there you have my Inspired By A Flag mani for Day 28! Only 2 more days to go! Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!
Untrieds Used;
China Glaze - Want My Bawdy

3 comments:

  1. PARABENS PELO BLOG! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete