Tuesday 25 September 2012

Challenge: Day 25 - Inspired By Fashion


Hi ladies! It's Fashion day today! Now, I'm not going to lie, I had NO idea what to do for this at all. I was trailing through countless images of photos from Fashion Week but nothing really popped out to me. In the end I decided to just go for one of my favourite designer brands, Chanel. Although I don't actually own anything Chanel, besides some make-up (I don't even have any Chanel polishes!), I've always wanted to own a pair of Chanel shoes or a handbag, I will one day fulfil that wish of mine, but until then I will have to make do with just looking. I started off with 2 coats of W7 - Black and then added OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls as an accent nail. I then stamped over using bornprettystore stamping polish in White* and BM-310 on my index and pinkie fingers. I then used Acrylic Paint to paint the infamous logo and also to poorly attempt do Coco Chanel's face.



So there you have my poor and unimaginative attempt at Fashion inspired nails. I didn't actually use an untried polish in this mani, which I only realised after taking the photos, so I failed in that aspect, but at least there's still a mani! Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! I think Coco's face came out pretty great! I can't do faces to save my life haha. Very pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome are these nails? SO awesome! Lol, you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete