Thursday 13 September 2012

Challenge: Day 13 - Animal Print


Hi ladies! It's Day 13 of the 30 Day Challenge which means it's time for Animal Print nails! I recently received some Nail Wraps* in the mail from beautyUK which I haven't gotten around to trying, one of which was a Leopard* design. Now when it comes to Nail Wraps/foils/appliques, I struggle...bad. No matter what I try I can never get them to look smooth and 'natural' and this time around was no exception. Another thing I found with these wraps, is that some sizes were a little too small for my fingers, so I had to use the bits I filed off and add them back on to the nail. So please, excuse the HORRIBLE application of these and just enjoy the leopard print.



So there you have my rather terrible entry for Animal Print! Remember to add your link to the inlinkz form below so I can browse your entries for Day 13 too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!  


Untrieds Used;
beautyUK Nail Wraps in 'Leopard'



2 comments:

  1. You did a WAY better job than I did with those. My nails have too high of an "arch" for them to work properly. They only really work well on my toes. Good job!

    ReplyDelete