Saturday 29 September 2012

Challenge: Day 29 - Inspired By The Supernatural


Hi ladies! It's the penultimate day, and I completely flaked. It wasn't until I got home from work that I realised I hadn't actually re-done a mani for 'Inspired By The Supernatural' since the one I was going to use, was actually the mani I've entered into Manicure Monkey's contest and to make matters worse, it was dark outside, so I couldn't take photos! So ultimately, instead of completely fail this challenge, I thought I would just post my first mani, hopefully this isn't against the rules. Since you've seen this before, and hopefully have all voted for this mani daily *angel face* I will give you a little run down of what I used; I started off with a base of Nails Inc - Westminster, then added various spots of Catrice - Heavy Metallic and China Glaze - Sea Spray using a make up sponge. I did the moon using various mixtures/combinations of Acrylic Paint. I freehanded a couple of the bats, but then decided to use MASH Stamping Polish in Black* and BM-213 to do the rest. The house I got from BM-224. I finished it off with a coat of MASH Matte Polish*.



I apologise for my lack of new mani for today's challenge! I hope you can forgive me, But I hope you'll all take a couple minutes and vote for my mani in the contest, click here to be taken to the voting page, you can vote daily too!. How quick has September gone btw?! I can't believe it's the last day of the challenge tomorrow! I'm excited to see what you'll use! Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

Untrieds Used;
Nails Inc - Westminster

2 comments: