Saturday 1 September 2012

Challenge: Day 1 - Red Nails


Hi ladies! So today marks the start of the 30 Day Challenge, are you excited, I know I am! To start things off we have Red Nails!
For Red Nails I used 2 coats of China Glaze - Poinsettia from their Let it Snow collection followed by one coat of Catrice - Marilyn & Me. For my accent nail I used 2 coats of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls stamped with BM-303 and Catrice - Marilyn & Me. I ended up having to go over the stamped image with a small nail art brush to make the image a bit clearer, which is why it looks a little messy!




What do you ladies think? Ignore the little accident I had on my pinkie, I knocked it on the door handle as I was exiting the room >.< If you'd like to join in the 30 Day Challenge using your Untried polishes, add your link to the inlinkz below! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

Untrieds used;
China Glaze - Poinsettia
Catrice - Marilyn & Me


See you tomorrow!



7 comments:

  1. That's pretty! Thanks for starting this! Glad I can do the challenge with a bunch of other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that accent on your ringfinger :)
    following u!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! ^^
    Catrice - Marilyn & Me is also on my "untried list" but I choose "Danke-shiny Red".

    And thank you for starting this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can we get the InLinkz code for our blogs as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a link at the bottom of the post to all of the inlinkz codes for each day

      Delete
  5. Love your Mani! I just got my Bundle Monster Plates and they are awesome!! I don't know why I waited so long.. can't wait to see your Day 3 mani!

    ReplyDelete