Thursday 6 September 2012

Challenge: Day 6 - Violet Nails


Hi ladies! Violet Nails is the challenge for Day 6, so I chose to use 2 coats of China Glaze - Spontaneous for my base colour and then stamped over it using BM-314 with Catrice - Heavy Metallic first, which didn't show up as I'd hoped so I added China Glaze - Devotion.




You can see Heavy Metallic ever so slightly in the second photo, I was a little disappointed that it wasn't as opaque as I wanted it to be, but I still think the mani turned out okay. What do you think? Remember to add your link to the inlinkz app below so I can see your entry for Violet Nails! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

Untrieds Used
China Glaze - Spontaneous
Catrice - Heavy Metallic





10 comments:

  1. I actually really like how you can see the subtle shimmer of heavy metallic in the sun! It adds a whole new dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The color combo is gorgeous. I am horrible at stamping my nails. I have given up.

    Check out my Blog
    http://subliminallysmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also really like the subtle effect - it's a beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I wish my stamping looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when a polish looks like it'll be a great stamper but then ends up barely showing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do know I have a soft spot for purple *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these look lovely, love the colours together :0)

    ReplyDelete