Monday 3 September 2012

Challenge: Day 3 - Yellow Nails


Hi ladies! Day 3 of the 30 Day Challenge is Yellow Nails! Now I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of Yellow polish, in total, I have 2 one of which can be seen here, luckily for me, my other Yellow polish is currently untried! For Day 3 I used 3 coats of NYC - Lexington Yellow on my Ring finger then used some French Tip Guides on all my other nails, again with 3 coats of Lexington Yellow. I then used Black & White Acrylic Paints for the details and sealed in the design with one coat of Color Club top coat.



Please excuse my sorry excuse of a Bumblebee! So that ends Day 3 of 30! Remember to check out the other ladies Nails! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

Untrieds Used;
NYC - Lexington Yellow



21 comments:

  1. I swear, I'm not creeping into your window while you're doing your nails! And I love your cute little bumblebee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I thought I heard rustling in the bushes whilst I was doing them!

      Delete
  2. So freakin cute! I love how you made a heart with the bee line :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and the bumblebee is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is great. I have been inspired to create a nail blog just to do this challenge. Plus I like showing off my creations, even if its a plain manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh so cute but the black dots under the bumblebee looks like tiny poops ... i think thats why i like it even more :)

    xoxo
    gin
    (http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I'm thinking about yellow I'm thinking bee straight away :P Very nice, they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little dots on these! So so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bumblebee theme! great idea and it turned out lovely!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee! ♥ Our school mascot is the hornet, so we cheat and do bee stuff all the time. I really need to try this ASAP. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. My hubby even commented on it when I pulled your page up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are great! Adorable really.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous nails, love the yellow tips!

    ReplyDelete