Sunday 30 September 2012

Challenge: Day 30 - Inspired By A Tutorial


Hi ladies! It's the last day of the challenge for me and a couple more of you!! I'm actually a little sad that it's over, but I've got some amazing swatches planned to show you all over the course of the next month. Since today is Inspired by a tutorial I chose to do this mani. For my base, I used 2 coats of China Glaze - Traffic Jam and for the details I used Acrylic Paint. I then finished it off with a coat of MASH Matte Polish*.



As if the challenge is over! I can't believe I've made it to the end without giving up or missing a day, though I've been close a few times. Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the challenge with me! I don't think I would have made it to the end if I didn't have anyone to do it with! I hope you've enjoyed the challenge as much as I have! See you in the next one!

Untrieds Used;
China Glaze - Traffic Jam

9 comments:

  1. thnk u so much Rachel for the challenge ..i met some very talented gals through this and ofcourse ur d best <3... luv d mani ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming along on this mayhem with me!

      Delete
  2. I had so much fun on this challenge too! I am also sad that it is over! Thank you so much for getting it started! I just adore your robots :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in the challenge too! I'm sad it's over now too! I feel so strange not having to post anything tonight, since for the past month I got into a little routine to take photos, upload and edit photos, write post, add whatever necessary and schedule it. Now I'm like ? what next haha.

      Delete
  3. So much cuteness!! I have Traffic Jam - lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, They are so so cute! I love the robots!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah we made it, well done! I love this mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so freaking cute! pat yourself on the back for an awesome job AND sticking with the challenge, i have too and i know its been hard hasnt it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADOREI SEU BLOG! PARABENS...


    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete