Friday 14 September 2012

Challenge: Day 14 - Flowers


Hi ladies! We're almost half way through the challenge! Who's shocked they've made it this far? I know I am. I'm really surprised how many bloggers have joined in the challenge too, I spent so many hours looking through each and every one of your entries and have found some amazing blogs in the process too. Today is Flower Nails, I was originally going to post a mani that I did a long time ago which hasn't been featured on my blog yet, but since there was no untried polish used for that mani, I created a new one. For the base I used 3 coats of OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi on my index, middle and pinkie fingers and then used OPI - Your Web Or Mine? as an accent on my ring fingers. I then stamped using Mash-42* and Rio Printing Varnish in Pink* over the 3 nails with Pedal Faster Suzi and then added in a mixture of Rio Printing Varnish in White* to lighten the Pink for my accent nails.



I hope you lovely ladies are enjoying reading my posts as I am creating the mani's! Also, I'm ALMOST at 2,000 followers, which is amazing! I have some pretty cool custom polishes from 2 well known indie makers to give away once I reach that milestone and possibly some other cool goodies too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!


Untrieds Used; 
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi!


Products in the post marked with (*) have been sent to me by the company or their PR for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure page.

1 comment:

  1. Love the stamp! I never paid much attention to Pedal Faster Suzi!, but now I think I'll have to! :)

    ReplyDelete